Monday, November 02, 2009

CLARENCE CLEMONS



BIG MAN

October 21st saw the release of "Big Man", the larger than life autobiography of Clarence Clemons.

Recognized as the most accomplished and well known member of the E-Street Band, saxophonist Clarence Clemons is delivering the inside story of his life before, during and beyond the E-Street Band, including unbelievable, never-before-told adventures with Bruce Springsteen, the band, and an incredible cast of other famous characters recounted by himself and his best friend, television writer/ producer Don Reo in Big Man.

This is a must-read for all fans of Bruce Springsteen and the E-Street Band.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful baby, let's name him clarence.

Perplexio said...

I've never understood the appeal of Springsteen. Don't get me wrong, I don't dislike him. I've just never understood the zeal of many of his die-hard fans. The thing is, even if I don't share that zeal with the fans of certain other bands, I on some levels understand it.

With Springsteen I neither share nor fully understand the zeal of his most devoted fans. And I am curious and would like to understand it as I believe it would increase my appreciation of Bruce's music if I had a die-hard fan explain his/her love of Bruce's music.

Bar L. said...

Perplexio...you silly guy...

Perplexio said...

LOL, Barbara. Glad I could amuse. But I was/am actually serious.

With some artists that I "don't get" I really don't care one way or the other that I don't get them. With Springsteen it's different. I wish I did "get" his music. I feel like I'm somehow missing out by not getting it.