Friday, May 18, 2012

RAM REISSUE

May 22nd will see the re-release of RAM, a deluxe package of the second McCartney solo disc.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, this is an album from a long, long time ago, when the world was different. This is an album that is part of my history – it goes back to the wee hills of Scotland where it was formed. It’s an album called RAM. It reminds me of my hippie days and the free attitude with which it was created. I hope you’re going to like it, because I do!”. (Paul McCartney)

You can find my original review
linked here

RAM will be available in a number of different formats: a single CD remastered in stereo, a CD set with an eight-track collection of rarities, a one or two vinyl LP set (digital tracks included) and a box set consisting of a 112-page book, photo prints, full-size facsimiles of Paul’s handwritten lyrics and notes, four CDs and a historical DVD.





1 comment:

Isorski said...

I have always dug this album! It'll be interesting to see if the extra tracks are worth another buy. Cool video too!